Subject Self-Introduction: Martin Long

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 12:02:24 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-07-09 at 18:02 -0700, martin.x.long at jpmchase.com wrote:

> Martin Long
> San Francisco, United States of America
> Information Technology Professional
> J. P. Morgan
> My goals in regard to the Fedora project are two fold; I would like to
> maintain and improve my writing skills as well as work with the
> development teams on direction and requirement documents especially
> revolving around the Live USB feature.
> I would like to write “How to” documents with screen shots as well as
> detailed requirement documents.
> Other documentation that I want to see published is high level
> architecture documents on the Live USB architecture.
> I would also like to get involved in steering the Live USB solution’s
> security, backup, and recovery.

This is great, Martin!  I would suggest that, if you've already got your
Fedora account, you can get right to work on the Wiki.  We need better
LiveUSB pages, so a how-to would fit right in.  A good start would be to
look at what's already on the wiki for Live USB, and then just jump in
and make it better in any way you see fit.  Let us know when you have a
draft that works for you, and people here can review and comment on it
for you.

There's a great Talk feature on each page where people can put comments
without disturbing the draft itself.  Or just edit where you feel
necessary!

--
Paul W. Frields