Not available for tonight's meeting

Stephen Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Thu Dec 23 00:59:24 UTC 2010

On 12/23/2010 09:29 AM, Eric "Sparks" Christensen wrote:
> I will not be available for tonight's Docs meeting.  If someone would
> like to step up to run the meeting please do so.  Otherwise we can
> postpone it until next week.
>
> --Eric

Hi,

I took this up, I can't remember if this particular group automatically
mails the logs to the list usually but if it does I probably used the
wrong meeting name to kick it off anyway.

For reference the logs from this week's meeting are here:

Meeting ended Thu Dec 23 00:57:16 2010 UTC.  Information about MeetBot
at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot .
Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-12-23/fedora_docs_project.2010-12-23-00.01.html
Minutes (text):