Test RPM

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Tue Jan 12 19:29:06 UTC 2010

Updated RPM to address Paul's discoveries at

<http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=1917307&name=ig-12.2.2-3.fc12.noarch.rpm>

I also spiked the Book_Info.xml for Spanish and Chinese so that you see
something on the menu (the Spanish title was there, but on KDE there is
also a subtitle, shows as a ToolTip in Gnome, that is now also in
Spanish).  I also tried Kannada but it still shows in English.

The text for Chinese and Kannada isn't exactly right, I just found
strings that were kinda sorta on the same planet, but to test whether
the entries get translated it will be good enough.

No updated RPM for the packaging app (yet) nor have I pushed the
sources.  I'll wait to see what else we discover.

--McD