boot.iso error in documentation

Susan Lauber laubersm at fedoraproject.org
Sun Mar 14 23:26:19 UTC 2010

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 2:09 PM, Valent Turkovic
<valent.turkovic at gmail.com>wrote:

> When reading http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraLiveCD/USBHowTo there
> is a reference that boot iso is located at:
>
> http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/development/i386/os/images
> but that link is dead.
>
> Thank you for pointing this out.
There is an images directory under development and F13:
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/development/13/i386/os/images/

At this stage of rawhide there is probably not a boot image available.

Feel free to clarify this on the wiki.  I think I see where you are
referring but since I do not see a direct link, perhaps you could make the
appropriate paragraph(s) clearer for other users.

As things have changed documentation still points to old location, so
> please tell me what it the correct link now.

Which version are you looking for?  The Fedora 13 Alpha?  An active release
of 12 or 11?  Or an old release?

If you are interested in Alpha, see above.  For released versions, I started
browsing at
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/releases/
>From there, under each release is a Fedora/i386/os/images/ directory.
For example, the Fedora 12 boot.iso is here:
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/releases/12/Fedora/i386/os/images/

I hope that helps.

--
Susan Lauber, (RHCX, RHCA, RHCSS)