User-Guide fixes

Susan Lauber laubersm at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 24 21:43:29 UTC 2010

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 4:28 PM, John J. McDonough <wb8rcr at arrl.net> wrote:

> Eli
>
> Sorry I wasn't on channel earlier - I had to run out for a bit.
>
> What were the issues you needed help on?

Yes, let us know and we'll help you out.  Here, online, in bugzilla, where
ever you want.  I'll have some time to work on updates (and should be online
in chat) this weekend.

-Susan

> --McD
>
> On Wed, 2010-03-24 at 14:26 -0500, Eli wrote:
> > I have finished the User-Guide fixes that where in the email from
> > Murray. That we talked about at the meeting last week. There are a
> > couple things I didn't know how to fix. Or didn't want to make the
> > decision on my own. They are minor issues, so I can make out a bug
> > report for them if someone wishes. I don't think they are major things
> > but either way let me know.
> > --
> > Eli Madrinich
> >
> > elijahm17 at gmail.com
> > emad78 at fedoraproject.org

Susan Lauber, (RHCX, RHCA, RHCSS)
Lauber System Solutions, Inc.
http://www.laubersolutions.com
gpg: 15AC F794 A3D9 64D1 D9CE  4C26 EFC3 11C2 BFA1 0974