Docs Meeting Tonight

Susan Lauber laubersm at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 24 21:49:03 UTC 2010

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 1:08 PM, John J. McDonough <wb8rcr at arrl.net> wrote:

> Don't forget we have a Docs project meeting tonight at 7:00 PM New York
> time.  That is 2300Z, Midnight in Madrid, 6:00 PM in Duluth, 9:00 AM
> tomorrow in Brisbane, 3:00 PM in Anchorage, and 4:00 PM in San Diego.
>
> If there is anything you would like to see covered, don't hesitate to
> add it to the agenda at
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project_meetings

I will not be able to attend.  I am interested in any updates on the User
Guide - who needs help, who wants to do more, etc.  I will be looking this
weekend for still open bugs and the chapters that Matthew sent me. Thanks
Eli for updating the guide with the comments from Murry.  (Thanks by the
way!).  Anyone is welcome to continue to submit updates for F13 to the
master branch.  Much more work to do when the beta comes out (soon).
Hopefully I'll get organized this weekend with tasks that people can then
pick up.

-Susan

I don't think Paul is going to be able to make it, so this is an
> opportunity for someone new to run the meeting.  Raise your hand if you
> are interested.
>
> --McD

Susan Lauber, (RHCX, RHCA, RHCSS)
Lauber System Solutions, Inc.
http://www.laubersolutions.com
gpg: 15AC F794 A3D9 64D1 D9CE  4C26 EFC3 11C2 BFA1 0974