Closing bugs

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 13:23:21 UTC 2010

Hi guys,

I have a request with regard to closing docs bugs.  Although not
required, it would be super-helpful if you include a link to the git
(or SVN) commit for your fix when you mark a bug as CLOSED.  That way
anyone cc'd on the bug can click the link and see how you fixed it.
Doing this helps optimize transparency and also gives other people who
are lurking a better feel for how we fix bugs.  Seeing how easy such
fixes might be creates a higher potential for getting others involved.