Upcoming Schedule Tasks

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Mon May 24 23:38:20 UTC 2010

On 05/25/2010 03:30 AM, Piotr Drąg wrote:
> W dniu 24.05.2010 19:18, Eric "Sparks" Christensen pisze:
>
>> Everyone please make sure you get your guides, with the latest
>> translations, posted today.  You'll have to follow the instructions that
>> Rudi posted to the list earlier today.
>>

> I've updated some Polish translations today, it was a smooth experience.
> I was only surprised by some paragraphs in English, while they should be
> in Polish. It happens with every guide, and it was fine with Publican
> 1.6. Is this a known bug in Publican 1.99

Publican 1.6.3 and (current) 1.99 have identical string matching code;
however, there are some slight differences with Publican 1.6.2

If the POT and PO files were generated with 1.6.2, some strings *might*
not match if you build the doc with 1.6.3/1.99, although I haven't seen
any specific errors like this (I'll take a look at Polish and see if I
can reproduce)

However, if you run update_pot with 1.6.3/1.99 over POT files generated
with 1.6.2, you will certainly break translations.

I'll investigate this further -- sorry for the problems Piotr and thanks
for letting us know!

Cheers
Rudi