Self-Introduction:

Okta Purnama Rahadian okta.rahadian at gmail.com
Sun May 30 22:38:31 UTC 2010

   - What other projects or writing have you worked on in the past?
   - > I dont have writing project but i active write about linux on my blog
   and i share my knowledge about linux
   - What level and type of computer skills do you have?
   - > i have medium level of computer skill
   - What other skills do you have that might be applicable? User interface
   design, other so-called soft skills (people skills), programming, etc.
   - > i have skill on web ( PHP ) , Desktop programing ( JAVA )
   - What makes you an excellent match for the project?
   - > i have toeic mark 645/900 and i think i can translate te docs of
   fedora into my language

GPG KEYID and fingerprint:
ssh-rsa
AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDT7MyL/SrY+UxV09z0WfF837TiojJ52qFW/2wJc1WGckdV1oyANRuYzdmBFAkimOp+lFJeJA02TWzfKeF/ugLq93LvIvHosk1pKAL0eew6aZsGgdr4uqpSHsOLSolIlpspAwpKWndk7+jTpuzUcSvai44Q2lUKJnc0vgg4ljLsfIEmHu7VJmNoGc7SA+rev46ClwMQgx7DoXkVwDRk/18CCQMmSspK0fDal9dCUYvLRUnIsZOVtDAyTBxRafvKcp0/7LJuw7m8geDwT52K4ao44iZkqcLsKKFGlql+sJLnpa3fwp5NUD6MCZQ1nO+gjf9Oa+q5oKafgowlkbrcz/dl
root at fedora.13

please help me i realy want to contribute on fedora thank
--
# Visit me @ kuu.web.id