Building docs for kids

Aditya Patawari adimania at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 05:01:41 UTC 2010

Hi,

We are a bunch of fedora contributor and packagers who are working to
build a "Fedora for Kids" spin. You can see the progress of the same
at [1].

It would be really nice if someone can provide or help us to build
some docs/tutorials for kids or newbies which we can include with the
spin. Since the target for this is kids, the doc should be really easy
to understand and eye catching. (maybe something like "when you see a
beetle (bug) on your screen then you should capture (file) it").
adding some animations to it would be a plus.

[1]: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraForKids

--
Aditya Patawari
http://blog.adityapatawari.com/