Docs QA

Jesús Franco tezcatl at fedoraproject.org
Wed Nov 10 22:09:28 UTC 2010

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 09:40:41PM +0100, Travis Whitlock wrote:
> I would suggest attempting to have an independent reviewer.  Meaning a
> member of the docs team that ideally has not worked on the section they are
> reviewing.  Familiarity with a document is usually the best way to overlook
> mistakes.

It would be a great way to letting 'shy' people like me, not brave
enough to mess with the work done, but able to read and test some
things and reporting some issues, actually contributing to the
project.

I'm glad with this *huge* proposal. I'm going to take it to
translators too, because sometimes the translators don't use
terminology dictionaries (nor peer reviews), and leads to confussion
when instead of using the terms specific for the matter of the
documentation, they use generic translations, missing the sense of the
original author.

QA for translations too!

:D

Jesús Franco