Revised wording for Feedback section

Eric "Sparks" Christensen sparks at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 12 00:16:24 UTC 2010

On 10/10/2010 09:33 PM, Ruediger Landmann wrote:
> My suggestion:
>
> "We Need Feedback!
>
> If you find an error in this manual, or if you think of a way to make
> this manual better, we would love to hear from you!
>
> To report an error or make a suggestion:
>
> 1. Visit Red Hat Bugzilla to enter a bug for Fedora Documentation:
> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=Fedora%20Documentation
>
> 2. Sign in with your Red Hat Bugzilla account, or create an account if
> you do not already have one.

I wonder if there is a wiki page that would help a newbie out in this
area or if the existing help on the BZ page would be sufficient or if
any help is needed/desired.

> 3. Select this manual (install-guide) from the list of Components.

Assuming this comes from the .ent file.

> 4. Write a short summary of the error or suggestion in the Summary field.
>
> 5. Describe the error or suggestion in more detail in the Description
> field. If you have a suggestion to improve the documentation, be as
> specific as possible. If you have found an error, please include the
> section number and some of the surrounding text so we can find it easily.
>
> 6. Click the Submit Bug button."
>
> ========
>
> Other ideas or refinements welcome! What do you think?

I think this is a great improvement.  I'm assuming we will be using this
for F15 and not F14 being that we are so late in the game for
translations to occur.

> Cheers
> Rudi

Thanks Rudi!