Joining the team

Eric "Sparks" Christensen sparks at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 19 16:55:06 UTC 2010

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 12:56, Simon Roberts
<technicalevolution at googlemail.com> wrote:
>  Hello All,
>
> My name is Simon Roberts, Im looking to get involved with helping out
> the fedora project.
>
> I'm currently studying Forensic Computing at university, and have a keen
> interest in system security.
>
> I think that helping write documentation about software applications
> will be very benificial for my own understanding, and also a good way to
> learn technical writing skills.
>
> I am looking to go into penetration testing eventually when I leave
> university.
>
> Projects that I am looking for would be Network, Utility based programs,
> or file system level pograms (gedit for example).
>
> I can contribute anywhere between 2 -5 hours minimum, and more can be
> arranged.
>
> I look farward to hearing from you all soon.
>
> Simon

Welcome aboard, Simon.  Please join us in #fedora-docs in Freenode
IRC[1] for working parties and #fedora-meetings on Wednesdays at 23:00
UTC for our weekly meeting.

If you have any questions feel free to ask them here or on IRC.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate#IRC

--Eric