docs Digest, Vol 80, Issue 26

Christopher Antila crantila at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 14:46:49 UTC 2010

Hi:

Welcome to the Docs Project!  I'm also a new contributor, and I think
that I can provide some useful feedback to help with your idea to
document the "mentoring process."  Through June, July, and August, I
took part in the Fedora Summer Coding effort (now called "Fedora
Students Contributing"), and wrote the Musicians' Guide (that should be
published soon).

So, I will be watching this list, but please feel free to ask me to help
out where appropriate.

Christopher.