Guide Status

Nathan Thomas nathan.thomas at peacenik.co.uk
Wed Apr 27 12:17:45 UTC 2011

The Live Image Guide has been updated for F15, but I must have missed a
step in the process after the change to Transifex.net, and didn't
realise that changes hadn't been pushed there. This has now been done
(apologies translators!). I tried to publish a draft en-US version but
running 'publican install_book' produced the following error:

ERROR: bogus entry found in DB: en-US/Fedora/15/pdf/Release_Notes
ERROR: bogus entry found in DB: en-US/Fedora/15/pdf/Technical_Notes

Any thoughts as to what this could be?

Thanks,
Nathan