Tx duplicate teams removal

Nathan Thomas nathan at afternoondust.co.uk
Wed Aug 10 19:23:44 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-08-09 at 10:00 +0300, Dimitris Glezos wrote:

> 2011/8/9 Misha Shnurapet <shnurapet at fedoraproject.org>:
> > This is to remind you about one week there's left for the L10N teams
> > coordinators to sync the four-letter and the two-letter resources before the
> > duplicate teams get removed from Transifex.
>
> There are a bunch of files on Tx which do not have a team associated
> with them. Here's a more accurate list of the actual teams which exist
> and will be removed.
>
>  as_IN
>  bg_BG
>  bs_BA
>  ca_ES
>  cz_CZ - TEAM EXISTS. TO BE REMOVED
>  da_DK
>  de_DE
>  el_GR
>  fa_IR - TEAM EXISTS. TO BE REMOVED
>  fi_FI
>  fr_FR
>  gu_IN
>  he_IL
>  hi_IN
>  hr_HR -
>  hu_HU
>  id_ID
>  is_IS
>  it_IT - TEAM EXISTS. TO BE REMOVED
>  jp_JP - TEAM EXISTS. TO BE REMOVED
>  kn_IN
>  ko_KR
>  lt_LT - TEAM EXISTS. TO BE REMOVED
>  lv_LV - TEAM EXISTS. TO BE REMOVED
>  ml_IN
>  ms_MY
>  nb_NO
>  nl_NL
>  or_IN
>  pa_IN
>  pl_PL
>  ru_RU - TEAM EXISTS. TO BE REMOVED
>  sr_RS
>  sr_RS at latin
>  sk_SK
>  sv_SE
>  ta_IN - TEAM EXISTS. TO BE REMOVED
>  te_IN
>  uk_UA - TEAM EXISTS. TO BE REMOVED
>  vi_VN
>

> To Docs owners:
>
> Is it clear on what should be done from your side to correctly assign
> your files to the right translation teams?
>
> We intentionally started this thread early so that there is enough
> time to make this actually work. Now is the time to ask questions and
> proceed in making your L10n work, not after the release is out.
>
> -d

I've been switching the Live Image Guide to track the two-letter teams
as and when they appear, seems to be working ok. Is there anything you
need us guide owners to do to remove the old four-letter teams?

Guide owners, if you don't think you're going to get round to looking at
this before the 16th give me a shout - I have a little spare time over
the next week, so should be able to give you a hand.

Nathan