Tx duplicate teams removal

Dimitris Glezos glezos at indifex.com
Fri Aug 26 17:59:10 UTC 2011

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 8:50 PM, Nathan Thomas
<nathan at afternoondust.co.uk> wrote:
> You should be able to see "Delete translations" in the popup when you
> click on a resource-language, ie. any row of this table for example:
>
> https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora-readme-live-images/r/all-resources/l/ja_JP/
>
> Ok, so I just delete the resources for the old four-letter teams on
> Transifex.net, I don't delete anything from my guide git repo?

Yup. Files on Transifex should match teams. You can have any files you
want locally, and, if you have setup correctly your Transifex client,
the next time you pull/push, the client will "rename" (map) local
files (eg. it_IT) to remote ones (eg. it).

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos