Wiki: Fedora Quick Install Guide

Ben Cotton bcotton at fedoraproject.org
Sun Dec 18 17:14:03 UTC 2011

As we discussed in the Docs meeting earlier this week[0], I spoke with
Valentin about the overlap between the Installation Quick Start Guide
and the wiki page he developed[1]. He seems to favor the wiki for this
document, and the translation team has expressed support[2].

Considering we've failed to get the IQSG out for the past two
releases, I'm inclined to suggest we retire that guide in favor of the
wiki page so that the docs team can focus on other guides and the
yet-to-be-agreed-upon QA process.

Thoughts?

[0] http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-12-12/fedora_docs.2011-12-12-14.00.log.txt
[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Quick_Install_Guide