Migrating Docs to new Transifex server

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Tue Feb 22 15:14:02 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-02-22 at 09:46 -0500, Eric "Sparks" Christensen wrote:

> That's going to be a problem...  It was seamless before.  Things just
> happened without a lot of user interaction which is good because people
> just don't have time for a lot of extra steps.  I know John scripted
> many steps to keep his sanity dealing with the Release Notes.  Is there
> a way to script this on the backend?

We can script *SOME* of it.  It appears that some has to be manual, tho.
Worse, the manual steps aren't all the time, but only once in a while,
so the odds of someone remembering how to do them, or even remembering
TO do them, are vanishingly small.

Well, I suspect we might be able to script all of it, but some of the
bits are going to be really tricky, and since I don't know what the new
tx API looks like, not guaranteed possible.

--McD