Migrating Docs to new Transifex server

Nathan Thomas nathan.thomas at peacenik.co.uk
Wed Feb 23 20:43:18 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-02-21 at 15:36 -0600, Nick Bebout wrote:
> I'm working on adding our docs to transifex.net which will also involve
> branching them for f15.  If for some reason you don't want me to branch
> your guide, let me know.  Also, if you have a transifex.net account, let
> me know and I'll make you a maintainer so you can push updates to your
> pot's to transifex.net
>
> Nick

Hi Nick,

Thanks for doing this! I was wondering, how does this affect the working
process for maintaining a guide? Previously it went something like the
following:

- I'd commit changes to the git repo
- Translators would update their translations and commit to the git repo
- I'd use publican to build the guide from the git repo in various
formats for the languages that were sufficiently translated
- The built guides would be pushed to docs.fedoraproject.org, either as
a draft version or a full release

Will the above procedure change any following the move to Transifex.net?

Thanks,
Nathan
Live Image Guide maintainer