GNOME Docs Hackfest

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 15:39:23 UTC 2011

Shaun McCance (shaunm) came by IRC and was asking whether the Fedora
Docs team would like to send someone to the GNOME Docs Hackfest coming
up March 17-22 in Toronto.

They have a bed available for either a male or female contributor in a
room already generously provided by the GNOME Foundation.  In other
words, there's one open bed in a male-occupied, double occupancy room,
and one in a female-occupied, double occupancy room.

You'd only need to find funding for an airfare.  I'm checking with the
Community Architecture team to find out if they're willing to provide
this funding.

I brought this up in IRC and shaunm talked with various Docs people
previously, but I haven't seen this covered in any agendas, meeting
notes, or, more importantly, on the mailing list recently.  Have you
guys discussed this event, and if so, was something decided?  I might
have missed it!  So if so, please point me in the right direction. :-)