Meeting Summary 2012-07-21 (Z)

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Wed Jul 27 17:44:44 UTC 2011

The discussion about the meeting time reminded me I never posted the
minutes from last week's meeting.

Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-07-20/fedora_docs.2011-07-20-23.13.html
Minutes (text):
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-07-20/fedora_docs.2011-07-20-23.13.txt
Log:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-07-20/fedora_docs.2011-07-20-23.13.log.html

=====================================
#fedora-meeting: Docs Project Meeting
=====================================

Meeting started by jjmcd_ at 23:13:19 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-07-20/fedora_docs.2011-07-20-23.13.log.html

Meeting summary
---------------
* roll call  (jjmcd_, 23:13:28)

* follow up on last week's action items  (jjmcd_, 23:15:39)
  * ACTION: rudi to continue to follow up on FOP issue  (jjmcd_,
    23:22:03)
  * ACTION: Sparks to look for an Python expert for OLF  (jjmcd_,
    23:22:29)

* FAD @ OLF  (jjmcd_, 23:23:46)
  * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_@_OLF_2011   (Sparks,
    23:24:31)
  * ACTION: Sparks to ensure connectivity from FAD at OLF  (jjmcd_,
    23:27:15)

* FUDcon Blacksburg  (jjmcd_, 23:33:36)
  * LINK:
    http://noname.math.vt.edu/FUDCon/FUDCon%20Blacksburg%20Working%20Schedule.pdf
    (VileGent, 23:37:40)

* Open floor discussion  (jjmcd_, 23:57:11)

Meeting ended at 23:59:37 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* rudi to continue to follow up on FOP issue
* Sparks to look for an Python expert for OLF
* Sparks to ensure connectivity from FAD at OLF

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* Sparks
  * Sparks to look for an Python expert for OLF
  * Sparks to ensure connectivity from FAD at OLF
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * rudi to continue to follow up on FOP issue

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* jjmcd_ (75)
* Sparks (41)