This is so bogus.

Zach Oglesby oglesbyzm at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 21:03:51 UTC 2011

> While installing the Cloud Guide to the docs.fp.o website I noticed the following error streaming across my screen:
>
> ERROR: bogus entry found in DB: en-US/Fedora/15/pdf/Technical_Notes
>
> Any ideas?  BTW, I'm not doing anything with the Technical Notes...

Eric,

I think its because of a bug that was in publican at the time the doc
was built. It would add the information to the pdf, but the actually
PDF could not be built. If you try and get the PDF copy it will not
work.

John, can you rebuild this? If not let me know and I will try and do
it early next week.

--
Zach