Live Image Guide status update (esp. for translators)

Nathan Thomas nathan.thomas at peacenik.co.uk
Tue May 17 19:23:07 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I've finally managed to upload a draft F15 Live Image Guide to
docs.fedoraproject.org. I think. I uploaded all the translations that
were =>80%. Please check your translations and let me know if they are
not up to date with what is in Transifex. There was an urgent bug fix
2-3 weeks ago concerning changes to the procedure for installing from a
live image in GNOME.

Please ignore the pdf version if you find one - I have removed these
from the docs.fp.o repository as they are not building correctly.

Big thanks to all the translators who have to put up with us while we
try to get our heads round all this publican/transifex stuff! Your
patience is much appreciated.

Best wishes,
Nathan
Live Image Guide Maintainer