Meeting Minutes 2011-05-18

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Fri May 20 12:30:25 UTC 2011

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 5:56 PM, John J. McDonough <wb8rcr at arrl.net> wrote:

> Meeting summary
> ---------------
> * roll call  (jjmcd, 23:17:02)
> * Fedora 15 schedule  (jjmcd, 23:18:40)
>  * LINK:
>    https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora-release-notes/r/all-resources/
>    (jjmcd, 23:28:16)
>  * looking to have Release Notes, Deployment Guide, Live Images and
>    Install Guide for release day  (jjmcd, 23:32:44)
> * Outstanding BZ tickets  (jjmcd, 23:36:39)
> * Open floor discussion  (jjmcd, 23:39:01)
> Meeting ended at 23:42:17 UTC.
>
> Action Items
> ------------
>
> Action Items, by person
> -----------------------
> * **UNASSIGNED**
>  * (none)
>
> People Present (lines said)
> ---------------------------
> * jjmcd (50)
> * rudi (26)
> * jhradilek (5)
> * bcotton (2)
> * zodbot (2)
>

> Minutes:        http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-05-18/fedora-meeting.2011-05-18-23.16.html
> Minutes (text): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-05-18/fedora-meeting.2011-05-18-23.16.txt
> Log:            http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-05-18/fedora-meeting.2011-05-18-23.16.log.html

Hi guys,

just to add few comments:

23:27:47 <jjmcd> Looke like Nederlands is done and Chinese almost
done.  Surprised Francais isn't farther along
Yep, french team worked hard until the deadline, and then stops while
working on other files. New file should come along.
We are not 100% on that because we were not sure to have them built on
time. In my side, I would prefer helping by making french files to
build properly.  In fact, I am not spending to much to too resolve
this, and I don't want you to spend too much time to correct error
that I made somewhere in the po file.

I was speaking around in order to get people involved and get some planning.

Is there a wiki page who explain the process? I would like to know
when RN are rebuilt (just read for Thursday). I think that they won't
be rebuilt after then. What about guides, do we need to fill a ticket
when  we need a rebuild (as translators)? Or is there some rebuild
between releases?

Thank you guys,
I wanted to help you but don't even found time to help in websites,
where I should be.

--
Kévin Raymond
User:shaiton