Bug Squashing Party

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Wed Nov 23 21:41:49 UTC 2011

> > Hi:
> >
> > To my knowledge, nobody has yet helped me publish the Musicians'
> > Guide for
> > Fedora 16, and I won't have time to troubleshoot for more than a
> > month. The
> > Guide should be ready to go, so all it needs is somebody to pull
> > the
> > "f16"
> > branch, build with Publican, then push to web.git.
> >
> > See my original complaint on this list:
> > https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/docs/2011-November/013869.html
> >
> > Should I file this on Bugzilla so that somebody will remember to do
> > this as the
> > "Party?"
>
> Hi Chris,
>
> It looks like this slipped through the cracks. You seem to have
> encountered two separate publican regressions which existed at a
> point in time, I will provide some more detail in a follow up post
> but for now I will attempt to publish the guide for you.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steve

Cancel that, it looks like the error building the PDF format output for this book is in fact a new bug. It is not immediately obvious whether the fault lies with the content of the book or with something fop is doing but I have used fpaste to record the output:

http://fpaste.org/DYoR/

In light of this I would indeed suggest raising a bug to track any efforts to progress this further.

Steve