Guide Owner Check

Zach Oglesby oglesbyzm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 15:38:39 UTC 2011

I should have done this weeks ago but I would like to get an idea of
what guide owners are still actively maintaining guides. If your name
is on this list please respond with an indication of whether or not
you still plan on taking responsibility for the guides your name is
tied to.  Thanks

Accessibility Guide 		 		 Sparks
Amateur Radio Guide		 		 jjmcd, Sparks
Burning ISOs	 		 		 Zoglesby
Deployment Guide	       	 		 dsilas, jhradile
Elections Guide	 		 		 Sparks
Installation Guide	   	 		 ke4qqq, rudi
Installation Quick Start Guide	 	 ke4qqq, rudi
Jargon Buster	 		 		 Sparks
Live Images	 		 		 nathant
Musicians' Guide		 		 crantila
OpenSSH Guide			 	 sradvan, kennepede
Power Management Guide			 rudi
Release Notes			 		 jjmcd, ryanlerch
Resource Management Guide	 	 mprpic
RPM Guide	 		 		 bcotton, pmkovar
Security Guide	 		 		 sparks, sradvan, kennepede
SELinux FAQ			 		 sradvan, kennepede
SELinux Managing Confined Services Guide	 sradvan, kennepede
SELinux User Guide		 		 sradvan, kennepede
Software Management Guide	 	 Gomix
Storage Administration Guide	 	 Ddomingo
Technical Notes	 				 jjmcd
User Guide	 				 danielsmw, kirk202, laubersm
Virtualization Guide				 sradvan
Wireless Guide	 				 sradvan

--
Zach Oglesby