Announce, Release Notes currently in translation

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Fri Apr 27 23:55:58 UTC 2012

Hi translators,

We have updated the Fedora 17 Release Notes POT in transifex.net,
please, start translating them:
https://fedora.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora-release-notes/

You'll notice that few files (Accounts, Entertainment, Boot,
Dedication, Networking, Web_Servers) are not accepting translations,
that's because we don't have those sections in the current RN. We will
clean that later.

You should be able to proofread online at
http://fedorapeople.org/groups/docs/release-notes/
Please come back to the docs team if translations are not updated, I
haven't checked if they are currently rebuilt daily (they should).

Be aware that we could update the some bit of the Release Notes if
feel the need to.
I could already told you that Security.po will be lighter as the
firewalld will probably be dropped (feature moved to F18). <= jjmcd,
please?

Sincere apologies for being this late to provides POTs, we still are
setting the right process and writing some scripts…
And the maitainers thought that we already had them on transifex.

Best Regards,

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)