List of packages versions?

John J. McDonough wb8rcr at arrl.net
Wed Aug 29 12:06:26 UTC 2012

Yuri

There is an app on git, checkBeat, that takes a list of packages and
gives you the old and new versions of any packages that have changed, as
well as the upstream URL so you can find out what changed.

Not packaged so you need to compile it.  README at:
http://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/docs/tools.git/tree/tools/checkBeat/README

Seems like there is a wiki page somewhere with more detailed
instructions, but basically you grab the repository databases.  Previous
version is in the Technical Notes repository.  Details on how to grab
the database is in the README in the build directory of the Tech Notes
repo.

--McD