new-user survey status update

Brad Bailey bradbailey at fedoraproject.org
Thu Dec 6 22:32:03 UTC 2012

I've been speaking with the infra folks about getting a space for the new-user survey hosted.  It looks like we've come to an agreement.  I need to check with legal, then learn the fedora-infra way of getting this up.  Any additional comments about this is welcome!

NOTE:  after legal takes a look, the temporary location for display purposes will be removed, so if you want to see it as is, please do so asap.  I'll send marketing and ambassadors an email for comments after this is at a Fedora location.

https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/3589  -  RFR ticket
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/New_User_Questionnaire  - Wiki
http://bradbailey.uphero.com/survey.html  - ~TEMPORARY~ sample that does nothing

cc: legal at fedoraproject.org