Self-Introduction

Tiansworld tiansworld at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 19 12:34:52 UTC 2012

Hello all,
I am Tiansworld from China. Currently I am the coordinator of Simplified
Chinese l10n team. I began my Fedora Project contributor role since
2008. Here is my wiki page[1].

I've read the mail about new process for publishing fedora docs on trans
mailing list. I want to be a member of docs-publishers group to help
Simplified Chinese L10 team on publishing process.

I am not a programmer and have no experience on programming. Most of my
contribution are translation. But I am very interested in using Linux
and learning computer knowledges. I know some basic and simple usage of
git and have learned some html and css by myself.
I don't know whether docs publishing process needs any specific
knowledges or skills. If it needs, I hope I can learn them well.

My GPG key info:
pub   2048R/B9D7890D 2010-01-09
       Key fingerprint = 820F 3569 D79C 909E 0DA2  8A10 1E3E A7ED B9D7 890D

Thank you.

[1]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Tiansworld
--
Regards,