quick guide translation status

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Sat Mar 3 00:11:11 UTC 2012

Hi there,

I am actually cleaning things under transifex.net.
We have some projects outsourcing the Fedora Hub, like docs, but not
in any Fedora releases (fedora-web, fedora-docs, fedora-main,
fedora-uptream-projects).
The difference is how we found projects to translate.
1. from the main hub:
https://fedora.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora/access/outsource/
2. from the release, like:
https://fedora.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora/r/fedora-docs/ (click
on resources)

Should we add all guides to the fedora-docs? (Some are out to date, so
I don't really know).
Actually we have some docs not there, please see[1] and tell me, I'll
add them if asked to do so. I am already adding those that I think
should be there (will strike them).

I've also reported the projects that have not been updated in a
while[2], that would be great to let translators know if the guide if
out to date (a maintainer could use the announce tab or disable
translation)

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Shaiton/trans#Projects_under_the_Fedora_Hub_but_not_in_any_releases
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Shaiton/trans#Default_of_maintainers_or_project_to_check

Cheers,