Wrong author name in git commit

Petr Kovar pkovar at redhat.com
Fri Mar 16 16:47:51 UTC 2012

Hi Romain,

On Fri, 16 Mar 2012 14:21:13 +0100
Romain Forlot <rforlot at yahoo.com> wrote:

(...)
> I have configured my ssh public key into my FAS account and is
> corresponding with that of user I'm using to edit files and commiting.
> I do cloning of repository by using ssh link which ask me my
> passphrase. I enter my passphrase, git do cloning fine.
> Then I switch to F16 branche, do my changes and test my commit. But
> see no changes into :
> http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=docs/user-guide.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/f16

Yes, you need to git push first as alick points out.

Also, I don't think it's worth working on the f16 branch now that we're
already quite late in the Fedora 17 development cycle. Instead I'd suggest
working on the master branch, which is aimed for Fedora 17 due in May.

Also, just out of curiosity, do you have any specific part of the User
Guide that you (want to) work on?

Cheers,
Petr Kovar