migrating from windows guide

brad.b82 brad.b82 at zoho.com
Fri Nov 2 07:20:58 UTC 2012

howdy folks!  I made an apperance on the irc channel today, and talked a little bit about making a beginners guide.  I got the advice to Be Bold!  Also had some +1's on the idea of a migration guide.  Now that I'm tired, I figured I'd share the start that I have.  Keep in mind, the vision is to make an easy to understand migration guide that doesn't give information overload, yet still teaches.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Migrating_From_Microsoft_Windows

Hopefully I'll finish the getting help section tomorrow, then I'll be gone for the weekend.