Is there daily build of F20 Release Notes

Pete Travis me at petetravis.com
Fri Dec 6 07:34:49 UTC 2013

On 12/05/2013 11:17 PM, Alick Zhao wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is there daily build of latest F20 Release Notes set up? For the last
> release we have [1], but I find it has not been updated for Fedora 20.
> The translators may wish to use the daily build to proofread the
> latest translated release notes. Thanks!
>
> [1] http://fedorapeople.org/groups/docs/release-notes/

There has not been a daily build, but I have done one now. The same link
will find test builds; I pulled in resources at >= 80% translated and
will refresh again tomorrow.  In practical terms, this means *any* lang
with at least one resource at that completion stage will be listed, but
it is an easy way to make sure none get excluded.

I also pushed a couple corrections, so there are a few new strings to
translate.

--
-- Pete Travis
 - Fedora Docs Project Leader