introduction - Ryan

Ryan Gough stealthcipher at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 08:43:33 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking at getting involved in the project as I have been a long
time user of Fedora (e.g. since Core 1) and would like to start
contributing. My name is Ryan, I'm from Western Australia (GMT+8). I
am an IT technician and have been using linux as a hobby since 2k4
(using RH9). I have also had the opportunity to work with RHEL in my
job during a project as well as having worked with a couple of other
distros. In my line of work I have often needed to produce
documentation to a professional standard and I feel I can contribute
this way currently. I believe I should be able to contribute 4 hours a
week at this point in time.

Regards,
Ryan
irc: _terminal_