readme-burning-isos

Pete Travis me at petetravis.com
Sat Jul 6 06:26:54 UTC 2013

I've updated the content of readme-burning-isos to better reflect the
current release, and the new 1GB image size targets in particular.  At
this point, we should be providing instructions for creating USB media
in the same document, perhaps by borrowing liberally from the
Installation Guide. I plan to work on the idea over the next few days,
please share your thoughts.

In the meantime, the optical-only readme-burning-isos has been
published. Will one of the maintainers for this Transifex resource[1]
please push source POTs? I have pot/ and the tx config committed in
git[2] for your convenience.

[1] https://fedora.transifex.com/projects/p/fedora-readme-burning-isos/
[2] ssh://git.fedorahosted.org/git/docs/readme-burning-isos.git

--
-- Pete Travis
 - Fedora Docs Project Leader
 - immanetize at fedoraproject.org