Release Notes available for Review

Jérôme Fenal jfenal at gmail.com
Sat May 18 19:26:14 UTC 2013

2013/5/15 Pete Travis <me at petetravis.com>:
> On 05/14/2013 03:21 PM, Leslie S Satenstein wrote:
>
> I have corrected and revised the English F19 release notes. Up to the end of
> section 3.  There is an attachment to Bugzilla. which is the new text
> following corrections.
>
> The original is still on the website in English
>
> Here is what I have modified. (refer to attachment)

Hi all,

Don't know if modifications were applied to Transifex, here's a bunch
of updates while I proofread content already translated to French,
including old content.

Feedback
========
* A list of commonly reported bugs and known issues for this release
is available from <ulink
url="http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Common_F18_bugs">
--> URL to set at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Common_F19_bugs, the
page does indeed exist. Any mean to make a redirection in the wiki
(Current_Fcurrent_bugs page for instance) to avoid modifying doc again
and again the same it's done with &FPRODVER; entities?

Hardware overview
===============
* Additional space is also required for any user data, and at least 5%
free space should be maintained for proper system operation.

Use "5&percnt;" or double % (5%%) to comply with gettext "%" handling,
and to avoid issues in Transifex.

Overview
========
Double slash in URL:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases//FeatureList

RelNotesDirChange
===============
Beginning with Fedora 18, the Release Notes are stored in
<filename>/usr/share/doc/fedora-release-notes-18.0/</filename>.
--> Use &PRODVER; in the URL.

Desktop
=======
Fedora PRODVER; includes the latest version of the
<application>GNOME</application> desktop, 3.8.
--> missing "&" in &PRODVER;

Amateur Radio
===========
Addition of the ability to add and connect formally defined
asychronous message ports to signal processing blocks and hierarchical
blocks
--> s/asychronous/asynchronous/

That's all for now.
More to come as we continue proofreading already translated strings,
and translate new strings.

Regards,

J.
--