Improving copy about GRUB

Pete Travis me at petetravis.com
Tue May 28 19:59:50 UTC 2013

On May 27, 2013 6:49 PM, "Leslie S Satenstein" <lsatenstein at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Hi Pete
>
> Is it a good idea to ask for teams of three to work together on a single
part. As it is listed below, without a project leader, many individuals are
going to duplicate the efforts of others. That will be too much wheel
spinning.

> I would divide the challenges into what would be a 4 hour shot. I would
then repost saying, please submit your name if you are able to handle one
of the quantums of work.

> Grub2 and yum (its replacement) are under documented.  Parcel it out. No
"free for all" please.

> Regards
>
>  Leslie

Hey Leslie,

A little context will help here. As with most community driven projects,
contributions to Fedora Docs are self motivated rather than assigned.   The
intent of my email is to get input from the guide owner on work I'd like to
take on personally.

Of course, if you have already written something that addresses any of the
stated points, it would save time to use that instead of writing new
content. However, I'd prefer to reorganize existing content where possible,
to avoid requiring retranslating.

Hth,
--Pete