Question about the Docs Mission Statement

Pete Travis me at petetravis.com
Mon Apr 21 21:04:59 UTC 2014

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 2:01 PM, Christopher Antila <
crantila at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

I agree, the revised version in Talk: is preferable. We don't review these
pages often, and while we didn't directly discuss our Mission Statement at
the FAD, we did agree that the Join pages need some work. You're awesome
for getting that going!

--Pete