Introduction

cjmannino at gmail.com cjmannino at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 01:28:49 UTC 2014

Hello All,
My name is Carl Mannino, I been using opensource for many years, mostly
debian. I am on the debian publicity team, and help with a monthly news-letter
about issues, news, events, etc that comes out every month. Since I am not a
computer programmer, although like to contribute, helping with documentation
is a nice way for me to contribute.
In my job I work as a psychologist with disabled adults, which does take
considerable amount of my time. I look forward to contributing to Fedora, and
the documentation in any capacity.

Thank you !

Carl Mannino