Publican --build, html files are incorrect

tiansworld tiansworld at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 9 08:43:55 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,
I was trying to publish the updated cs-CZ and zh_CN translation of Burning
ISO to disc.  There are untranslated strings in section 5.2.1.3 on both
languages.

But I found the built html files are not correct, not the content, but the
appearance. When I open the generated html files in browser, they only show
almost plain text, no CSS file loaded and no navigation menu were shown.
However, the PDF files are OK.

My procedure is:

publican clean (I've built them few days before)
publican build --embedtoc --publish --formats epub,html,html-single,pdf
--langs cs-CZ, zh-CN

Another issue is happend when I tried to install them:

$publican install_book --site_config ../../fedoradocs/web/homepage.cfg
 --lang cs-CZ

DEBUG: Publican: config loaded
DBD::SQLite::db do failed: no such column: formats at
/usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl/Publican/WebSite.pm line 433, <FH> line 14.
DBD::SQLite::db prepare failed: no such column: formats at
/usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl/Publican/WebSite.pm line 539, <FH> line 14.
Can't call method "execute" on an undefined value at
/usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl/Publican/WebSite.pm line 540, <FH> line 14.

What should I do to fix these?

Regards

Tiansworld
Fedora Project Contributor