Release notes have a launcher - maybe we should remove that

Leslie S Satenstein lsatenstein at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 19:44:29 UTC 2014

Pete,   I agree with the idea of having an online document.  My desire is to include a PDF or e-book version, , based on my own work habits, and perhaps reinforced by having to wear bi-focals to read.  I do not have dual monitors at home, and reading tomes with bifocals leads to sore neck..

Regards

 Leslie

Mr. Leslie Satenstein
SENT FROM MY OPEN SOURCE LINUX SYSTEM.