Getting Started Docker/Container Guide

Sandra McCann scmccann2000 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 13:44:47 UTC 2015

My nickel - I took the 30 second tour of the docker user guide here:
https://docs.docker.com/userguide/

And there's a lot to it.  What I'd be interested in as a potential docker
user is probably two things:
1 - what is it? (probably covered well in the docker guides)
2- where do I  find images? (like can I run fedora as a container? )
3 - assuming I found an image - how to I bring it up in Fedora?

It's the last two that I couldn't immediately find in my 30 second tour.
Do they also exist in the docker doc set and I was just too lazy to find
it??

Sandra