Release Notes, and F23 Change list

Zachary Oglesby zach at oglesby.co
Tue Jul 21 14:19:24 UTC 2015

> On Jul 21, 2015, at 9:03 AM, Ben Cotton <bcotton at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>
> Question for the group: does it make sense to keep the "cloud" section
> under "Changes for System Administrators", now that the Cloud Product
> is a thing with it's own section? I could argue either way.

That depends on how it is written. There is already a section named ‘Cloud Specific Changes’ in the Product Specific Notes section. If there are release notes items that are not specific to the cloud product then they should still be in the ‘Changes for System Administrators’ section, but I am not sure if that would realistic happen. I vote that we leave it for now and before we push to publican we review the content of both section and figure out what belongs where and if the section in ‘Changes for System Administrators’ is still needed.