New Document Proposal

David Ashley w.david.ashley at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 02:16:00 UTC 2015

The API is fairly stable. There were some major changes/additions some
years ago, but it has been stable for a while now so this proposed doc
should also remain stable for some time.

This doc could definitely be considered more upstream that Fedora
specific. But this is a gap that needs to be filled. Obviously we should
attempt to include the libvirt developers in this effort. They have a
web site where you can download the code but there is no documentation.
So creating a joint effort would benefit both parties.

David Ashley