Proposed plan for the Virtualization Getting Started Guide

Dayle Parker dayleparker at redhat.com
Tue Mar 17 02:16:23 UTC 2015

Hey Sandra,

Thanks for initiating this! I help maintain this guide for RHEL and have
sadly been too busy lately to get very involved on the Fedora side of
things. :(

I've been also looking at whether this book has the right user in mind
for RHEL, and I think currently it's aimed at too many types of users --
I agree, the novice/GUI focus sounds best. I think some of this guide
gets pretty technical and detailed in parts, and is probably not needed
for a novice user.

I've actually added a quick start chapter to the end of the guide [1]
for RHEL7, so if you want to use any of it (the content is under the
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/ license), go for it. (Or
if you have any feedback on that chapter as a novice, feel free to share).

Also, let me know if you need any help with the project -- I really
appreciate you taking it on, and I'm happy to contribute in little bits
if I can!

Cheers,
Dayle

[1]