Self Introduction: William Moreno Reyes

William Moreno williamjmorenor at gmail.com
Thu May 14 18:47:02 UTC 2015

Hi

This is my first mail to this list, I will like to help with docs, maybe
written a Beat, or something for the Fedora Cookbock.

   - Name: William Moreno Reyes
   - Location: Managua, Nicaragua
   - Login: williamjmorenor
   - Language: es-ES, en-US

   - What other projects or writing have you worked on in the past?

I learned the basics of Publican / Docbook in Fudcon Managua in and
workshop with jsmith, and I have been testing since Fudcon, my bigger
project at now is to import to publican/docbook the ERPNext manual:

https://github.com/williamjmorenor/manual_erpnext_publican

I will try to package erpnext once the v5 is available in the master branch
but this is a packaging topic and not a doc topic :).

But thanks to this I am very familiar with Publican  and DocBook :)

I write a blog, most is in Spanish: http://otroblogdegnu-linux.blogspot.com/

   - What level and type of computer skills do you have?

I am Fedora user since F17, I am formally a certified public accountant,
but I manage well a Fedora Workstation both in graphical mode as working
from the terminal.

   - What other skills do you have that might be applicable?

I am Fedora Ambassador, Packager, also I am in the Video and Desing teams
and translate some strings in Zanata.

   - What makes you an excellent match for the project?

As I have not formal education in IT every task I undertake in Fedora term
learning something, often after hours of searching and reading, at the end
try to finish the task by writing a post about what finished learning, I
would like to help document things in a user view, not a technical
standpoint,

   - GPG KEYID and fingerprint

*pub* 2048R/DDAA58C7
<https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x4A5C92ACDDAA58C7>
2015-05-14

*uid* William Moreno Reyes (Fedora Project)
<williamjmorenor at fedoraproject.org>*sub*  2048R/044661A3 2015-05-14