Update on Virtualization Getting Started Guide

Petr Bokoc pbokoc at redhat.com
Mon May 18 10:00:25 UTC 2015

On 05/15/2015 03:58 PM, Sandra McCann wrote:
> Hi folks -
>
> Just a short note as I promised to keep folks appraised of what I'm
> changing here.  It's a fairly short list:
>
>   * Removed references to older virtualization guides that aren't
>     updated yet.
>   * Merged virtualization products and tools chapters as there was
>     overlap there.
>   * Moved advanced concepts/tools into a new appendix.
>
> So no information has been removed, just shifted so that the flow is
> in line with the target audience (a person new to virtualization
> and/or just looking to spin up a few VMs on their workstation).
>
> I'm not sure how remove the 'draft' watermark?

https://jfearn.fedorapeople.org/en-US/Publican/4.0/html-single/Users_Guide/index.html#sect-Publican-Users_Guide-Pre_release_software_and_draft_documentation-Denoting_draft_documentation

Remove status="draft" from the <book> tag in the root file.

And good job! It's nice to see some progress on that guide.

Petr