Publishing for Fedora 22

Petr Bokoc pbokoc at redhat.com
Mon May 25 15:42:25 UTC 2015

Hey all,

First of all, thanks to everyone who contributed to docs for Fedora 22.
We're in a much better state for this release than we were for the last
one, with significantly more books ready to be published on day one. We
still have a long way to go till we have a full documentation set, but
it's a big improvement nonetheless.

Below is the list of guides which can definitely be safely published
tomorrow. Publishing-ready branches are in parentheses:

* https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/docs/release-notes.git/ (f22)
* https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/docs/install-guide.git/ (f22-branch)
* https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/docs/selinux-guide.git/ (F22)
*
https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/docs/virtualization-getting-started-guide.git/
(f22)
-----
* https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/docs/networking-guide.git/ (22)
NOTE: Capesteve still needs to make some commits, but will be ready
tomorrow.
-----
*
https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/docs/system-administrators-guide.git/
(f22) - NOTE: It will be ready tomorrow, but jhradilek wants to add a
chapter on Systemd; he says he'll be done by Thursday. I don't know if
we should publish it ASAP and then republish it a few days later, or if
we should wait - I think it's ok to just wait a few days. Randomuser
should probably have the final word since he'll be the one publishing it
(probably).

Also, I remember seeing some activity in a few other books (Amateur
Radio Guide, Multiboot Guide, possibly some others), but I don't know
what their status is. *If there are any other guides ready for F22 and
they're not listed above, please reply to list and add their info
(repository and branch).*

Regarding the actual publishing - I remember randomuser said he'd do it,
so hopefully we're covered; pkovar offered assistance if needed.

Cheers,
Petr